Boiler Operational Checklist
Boiler Operational Checklist Items Can Include:
- Disassemble and check LWCO (low water cutoff) and ALWCO (auxiliary low water cut off) for sludge, corrosion or electrical switch defects.
- Verify and tune up burners and settings.
- Inspect fire side for soot or damage and water side for scale or corrosion.
- Hydro test boiler for leaks (tube joints and piping).
- Inspect all refractory for fallen, cracked or broken pieces.
- Check gas regulator pressure settings.
- Replace or re-certify safety valves.
- Bubble test fuel train safety shut-off valves.
- Check all linkages on burner controls and on the automatic draft controllers.
- Check air damper on burner.
- Check valve operation in gas train.
- Check pilot and igniter, look at the condition of the pilot flame.
- Test limit controls on boiler.
- Test flame detection controls.
- Check blowdown for sludge buildup at bottom of boiler.
- Verify blowdown separator and cooler operation.
- Check floor drains for proper function.
- Check boiler fresh air inlet screens and/or fans for adequate combustion air flow.
Need Our Services?
We provide complete boiler service for your every need! Don’t hesitate, contact us today!